Pi is a multi-tenant application development engine for cloud ready SaaS platform with support for SSO/OAuth. Pi Engine is developed in PHP and MySQL upon frameworks including Zend Framework, jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular and Backbone.
Pi Engine is an open source project and follows the philosophy of open standard, open design, open development and open management. Pi is born as a complete open source project and intended to build a sustainable ecosystem that benefits all contributors and users.
Pi Engine is developed by Pi Team initially as a successor to Xoops Project since 2001.
Check out Latest Release.
- Sustainable ecosystem: A sustainable ecosystem built upon open standard, open source code, open development and open management on Github.
- Engineered development: Quality ensured engineering development with short learning curve, low skill requirements with clean MVC architecture, semantic templating, sophisticated API and strict starndards.
- Visualized management: Easy and responsive application and content management based on visualized management tools and interface with page and widget mechanism.
- Agile workflow: Role oriented architecture and deployment skeleton supports manageable agile development workflow.
- Multi-tenancy architecture and SSO/OAuth implementation
- Modularization and built-in support for multi-layer customization
- System components and services for fundamental functions
- Theming for presentation and appearance
- Design-friendly template engine
- DevOps oriented deployment skeleton
- Centralized security enhancement
- Documents at Pi Wiki and APIs.
- Download the latest stable code and latest dev code.
- Clone Pi repo
git clone git://github.com/pi-engine/pi.git.
- Resources: Pi modules, Pi themes and extensions.
The Engine is released under a BSD 3-Clause License.
Demo sites with shared deployment: